Saturday, January 8, 2011

Valentines Day Gift Baskets Him


Although I was a bit apprehensive to give a handmade gift to my boyfriend, I decided to go for it this time. I bought a sheet of handmade paper, some cute glittery stickers, colors pens and headed back home. Drawing upon my geography knowledge, I drew a miniature map of the city I live in. Once the map was in place, I marked all the hangout places that my boyfriend and me frequented. The place where we first met, our first date, our first movie at the multiplex, and so on, once I was done with the markings, I placed a cute glittery stick on at every marking and added some funny quotes and messages for him. I scrolled it up and tied it with a red satin ribbon. Nervous about giving him a handmade gift, I decided to pair it up with some regular stuff like chocolates and cards. As the day passed and our date was about to end, I handed the map to him. Once he saw it, the expression on his face said it all. He said it was the best gift I could’ve got him!

No comments:

Post a Comment